Share this article with your friends
Click on the links below to share this article on social media.
The Queen’s Foundation for Ecumenical Theological Education is a company limited by guarantee, registration number 5511503. Registered Office: 14 Somerset Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 2QH. Follow this link to our Company House profile. The Queen’s Foundation for Ecumenical Theological Education is registered charity (No. 1111892). Follow this link to our Charity Commission profile.
For further information on the Freedom of Information act, as it relates to Queen’s, please see our Data Protection Policy.
The governing body of Queen's consists of up to 14 members, four of whom are nominated by partner bodies and 10 are co-opted. Each is appointed for a three year (renewable) term of office.
- The Revd Kenneth Howcroft, President of the Governing Body (Methodist). Former President of Conference
- Mr John Bell (Methodist), Business leader and former Vice-President of Conference
- The Revd Claire Maxwell (Anglican), CEO Germinate
- Dr Paul Stewart, Head of Training, Church of God of Prophecy
- The Revd Lucy Winkett (Anglican), Rector, St. James, Piccadilly
- Mrs Mavis Jones (Wesleyan Holiness Church)
- The Revd Chris Collins (Methodist, Wolverhampton Circuit)
- The Ven. Simon Heathfield (Anglican), Archdeacon of Aston (West Midlands Bishops nominee)
- Dr Rachel Jepson (Anglican), General Synod Representative, Birmingham Diocese.
- Professor Ken Mortimer (Methodist, nominated by Methodist Council)
- The Revd Helen Kirk (Methodist), Chair of Chester and Stoke-on-Trent District, nominated by Methodist Council)
We also continue to mourn the recent passing of our former Governor, the Revd Liz Smith, and remain grateful for her extensive contribution to the life of the Foundation. Her obituary may be downloaded here.