Share this article with your friends
Click on the links below to share this article on social media.
The Queen’s Foundation for Ecumenical Theological Education is a company limited by guarantee, registration number 5511503. Registered Office: 14 Somerset Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 2QH. Follow this link to our Company House profile. The Queen’s Foundation for Ecumenical Theological Education is registered charity (No. 1111892). Follow this link to our Charity Commission profile.
For further information on the Freedom of Information act, as it relates to Queen’s, please see our Data Protection Policy.
The governing body of Queen's consists of up to 14 members, four of whom are nominated by partner bodies and 10 are co-opted. Each is appointed for a three year (renewable) term of office.
- The Revd Kenneth Howcroft, President of the Governing Body (Methodist). Minister, Solihull Methodist Church and Former President of Conference
- Mrs Ruby Beech (Methodist). Former Vice-President of Conference
- Mr John Bell (Methodist). Business leader and former Vice-President of Conference
- The Ven. Simon Heathfield (Anglican). Archdeacon of Aston
- Mrs Marilyn Hull. Retired Headteacher
- Dr Paul Stewart. Head of Training, Church of God of Prophecy
- The Revd Phyllis Thompson (New Testament Church of God). Education Director at the New Testament Church of God, Leadership Learning Centre
- Mrs Julia Tozer. Solicitor and Lecturer
- The Revd Lucy Winkett. Rector, St. James, Piccadilly
- The Rt Revd Mark Rylands (Anglican). Bishop of Shrewsbury. West Midlands Bishops nomination.
- Dr Rachel Jepson (Anglican). General Synod Representative, Birmingham Diocese.
- The Revd Dr Stephen Wigley (Methodist). Chair of Wales Synod, Methodist Church. The Methodist Church nomination.
- Revd Dr Liz Smith (Methodist). Chair of Leeds District, Methodist Church. The Methodist Church nomination.