Share this article with your friends
Click on the links below to share this article on social media.
Academic and Centre Administrator
The salary range for this post is £21,000 - £24,470 depending on experience and qualifications
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday with some evening and weekend work
Holiday: 25 days + 8 bank holidays, other benefits include free lunches during term time
The Queen's Foundation is a theological college in Edgbaston, Birmingham, providing theological education and training to a wide range of students as a Higher Education institution. There are 350 registered students the majority of whom are part time. The attractive campus on Somerset Road is very busy, with teaching taking place typically 7 days a week and several evenings, with a full academic year from September to July.
We are looking to hire a full-time administrator to support work in relation to admissions and student programmes and records, and to support senior staff in their work with students and the Centres in which they learn.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have experience within an academic administrative role within an education context, e.g. HE, FE, adult learning etc.
- Be highly organized with good planning skills to manage and prioritise a varied workload and competing demands.
- Have experience of clerking and minuting meetings where accuracy is vital.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills to work with colleagues, senior managers and students.
- Be in sympathy with the ethos and values of the Foundation: diverse, inclusive, multi-cultural and multi-national; and being committed to building relationships of respect and trust with all staff, students and guests.
- Be confident in using a range of Office products like Excel and Word, and in loading and interrogating data.
If you meet the criteria above and would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to Sharron Probert (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Closing date for applications: 9.00 am on Monday 15th April
Interviews to take place at the Queen’s Foundation: Friday 26th April