Share this article with your friends
Click on the links below to share this article on social media.
The Governors of The Queen’s Foundation for Ecumenical Theological Education, Birmingham are seeking to appoint a new Principal, following the retirement of The Revd Canon Dr David Hewlett in the summer of 2020.
We are seeking a creative and visionary Principal:
- who has a heart for God’s mission in God’s world, and for people’s development in discipleship and ministry;
- whose focus is ecumenical;
- who is committed to diversity and inclusion;
- who is serious about research-led teaching; and
- who has a vision for learning from and with the worldwide Church.
Further details on the role and application process are available here.