Share this article with your friends
Click on the links below to share this article on social media.
Leao is a Methodist Superintendent Minister. Research interests are in: Reflective practice, currently working on “Recent circuit mergers in the London District’; Ecumenism within Christianity and wider than Christianity (PhD University of Birmingham); the relationship between the Prophetic Spirit and Religious Institution - using Paul Tillich’s thought (Masters São Paulo – Brasil); research into the History of the Methodist Church in Brazil in the 1960’s.
A member of the Methodist-Roman Catholic International Dialogue Commission currently working with the theme of Grace and Holiness for this round of dialogue. He is District Ecumenical Officer, a member of the Brent Multi-Faith Forum, Chair of Harlesden Neighbourhood Planning Forum and the local Churches Together. He is a member of the Methodist World Council Steering Committee and its Ecumenism and Dialogue Standing Committee.
- A Permeable Church of New Disciples, in, Making Disciples in a World Parish, Global Perspective on Mission and Evangelism, Paul Chilcote (ed), Princeton Theological Monographs Series, Pickwick Publications, Eugene, Oregon, USA, 2011.
- Upon Our Lord’s Sermon on the Mount Discourse 5, in, 44 Sermons to Serve the Present Age, Angela Shier-Jones and Kimberly Reisman (eds), Epworth, Peterborough, UK, 2007.
- Methodists between Holy Scriptures and the Holy Spirit? In, Islam and Christian-Muslim Relations Journal, Volume 17, Number 3, July 2006 – Centre for the Study of Islam and Christian-Muslim Relations, University of Birmingham UK, and the Centre for Muslim-Christian Understanding, Georgetown University, Washington, USA.
- On Mission all Hinges, in MWM World Mission Conference Magazine.Issue 174 – 2010.
- Gathering of Base Ecclesial Communities, in ###u
/u###, Vol. CCLXI Nos. 1593,1594, September/October 2000.