Admissions information

Share Icon


For policies relating to academic matters, please see our Policies page.


Applicants who have a complaint relating to the admission to any academic programme should raise it as soon as possible with the Academic Registrar: Katherine Onion ( For further information about the complaints procedure relating to academic admissions, please see the relevant policy.

UCAS information 

It is not possible to apply to study at the Queen’s Foundation through Universities and Colleges Admissions Service in the United Kingdom (UCAS). However, the Queen’s Foundation’s University validated programmes are “designated” by the government as approved for student finance and tier 4 visas. This means that courses listed on the Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE) website are designated to allow students who are entitled to apply for a range of student finance products such as Disabled Student Allowance, Childcare Grant, and Carers Allowance, along with the usual tuition fees and maintenance. Courses delivered at the Shallowford campus are named in the designation by the government separately; therefore students applying to SFE (Student Finance England) must select either “Queens Foundation” or “Shallowford House” under location. Visit the UK Government website for straightforward information on eligibility and application. 

Entrance requirements

For specific entrance requirements please see the relevant pages: