Share this article with your friends
Click on the links below to share this article on social media.
We welcome at any of our open days anyone who feels called to study theology. We invite you to discover what the Queen’s Foundation can offer in its urban setting, through its diverse life and its wide range of academic programmes.
On the open day there may be opportunities to:
- meet current students and talk with them about their experiences of studying and training at Queen's
- meet staff to talk about different options for studying and training
- get a flavour of the worship and teaching
- see the library and other site facilities *
- gather the information you need for whatever course of study or training you are interested in pursuing.
* Tours of the facilities may involve first floor access.
In the present circumstances, we are not currently able to offer open days in their usual form, so please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Please note that we are able to operate in online mode if social distancing restrictions continue to impact into the 20-21 academic year.