Share this article with your friends
Click on the links below to share this article on social media.
Research students, staff and honorary research fellows take part in Queen's research seminar programme. Recent papers include:
28 January 2019
- Christo Balraj, 'Post Conflict and Post Colonial Reading of the Bible: General Methods and Principles'
- Lesley Bentley, 'Short term mission within partnership: a contemporary expression of mission?'
- Revd Dr John Binns, 'The Ethiopian Orthodox Church – a traditional African theology'
30 November 2018
- Tom Walsh, 'Motives for Conversion; Preliminary analysis of the reasons given by South Asian Muslims living in the UK'
- Dr Peter Kevern, 'The Challenges of Dementia Care and the (Un)making of Meaning: Analysis of an online forum on carer spirituality'
- Dr Grace Milton, 'Searching beyond the "myth" of Christian Conversion'
21 June 2018
- Evelyn Bhajan, 'Consensual Decision-Making as a Contextual and Conflict Transformational Approach for the Church of Pakistan'
- Ruth Midcalf, 'Towards a Model of Catechesis for 21st Century Methodist Disciples'
- Dr Ian Jones, 'Preparation for the Christian Life: Anglican Confirmation Handbooks and Manuals from the 1940s' to 1980s
- Dr Martin Dudley, ‘"I Have No Wedding Garment": An Exercise in Orthodox Theology'
7 June 2018
- Dr Erik de Jongh, 'The Role of Spirituality in the Renewal of Society'
11 May 2018
- Jen Smith, 'A journey into disruptive inclusion: finding the hallmarks of a Hullian practical theology'
- Revd Canon Dr Nigel Rooms, 'Researching a Northern Gospel: A work-in-progress report'
- Professor Clive Marsh, 'How Secularity Works (and What Can Be Done About It): Critical reflections of the Role of Religion in Large Organisations'