The Governors of The Queen’s Foundation for Ecumenical Theological Education, Birmingham are seeking to appoint a new Principal, following the retirement of The Revd Canon Dr David Hewlett in the summer of 2020.
We are seeking a creative and visionary Principal:
- who has a heart for God’s mission in God’s world, and for people’s development in discipleship and ministry;
- whose focus is ecumenical;
- who is committed to diversity and inclusion;
- who is serious about research-led teaching; and
- who has a vision for learning from and with the worldwide Church.
Further details on the role and application process are available here.