- The Queen’s Foundation has a Validation Contract with Durham University for validation of approved Common Awards academic programmes and pathways at undergraduate and postgraduate level. See Academic Programmes page for a description of the academic programmes that we offer and see the relevant centre pages to find the pathways through Common Awards programmes pertinent to your reason for study.
- The Queen’s Foundation has a Collaboration Agreement with Birmingham Newman University for validation of academic programmes and pathways. See Academic Programmes for a description of the academic programmes that we offer and follow the links to the relevant centre to find the pathways through programmes pertinent to your reason for study.
- The Queen’s Foundation has a Partnership Agreement with Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VU) for the admission of students onto their PhD programme following completion of a successful stage as a post graduate researcher at Queen’s. See the Research and Scholarship pages for further details about admissions. Supervision of PhDs is conducted jointly by VU Amsterdam and Queen’s with the majority of research seminars and supervisions taking place at the Queen’s campus.
- The Church of England has a direct contract with Durham University for the delivery of the Common Awards programmes for the provision of all initial ministerial education including Reader training. Provision of post ordination training is determined by dioceses who may or may not draw upon the Common Awards suite to provide this, but it is not a requirement.
- The Methodist Church in Britain is one of the Partner Churches who have worked with the Church of England in the development of the Common Awards programmes. The majority of Methodist students have their initial ministerial training delivered through Common Awards programmes. Queen’s also offers studies appropriate for Methodist Probationers.