Connect with tutors and peers
- Regular, online meetings with your personal tutor to ask questions and discuss progress.
- Cell group and online support groups to meet with those on your course, share your experiences and offer support and encouragement
Connect with resources
- Access on-demand help with all practical aspects of your course
- Online and hybrid study skills support
- Postal access to the library for UK students and large online repository of learning resources
For more on this see study support
- Get free access to a range of online events including Advent and Lent Courses, research symposia with guest speakers.
- Play an active part in improving student experience by representing your cohort or pathway in one of our student-staff consultation groups.