Share this article with your friends
Click on the links below to share this article on social media.
- We welcome early applications for all programmes:
- PG Taster Course Application Form (To join the next cohort in January 2022)
- MA Application form (to start in September 2022)
- You can find out more about the PG Taster course here
- You can find out more about part-time and full-time undergraduate study programmes here
- For all other enquiries email email@example.com
- More details about the Centre for Black Theology found here!
- UG TASTER COURSE starts June 2021 Apply now!
For a Taster Course Application form (starts June 2021)
For an UG Application form (to start September 2021)
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about The Centre for Black Theology
UNDERGRADUATE TASTER COURSE JUNE - JULY, 2021
- This Taster Course is an opportunity for prospective students of Queen’s to gain study skills that will give them confidence for studying theology at Higher Education (HE) level.
- Participants will be offered a framework for studying Christian theology, ministry, and mission to learn how to advance critical thinking and theological reflection.
- There will be an emphasis on Black theology, and the sessions will be lively and interactive, and participants will be able to ‘taste’ studies at Queen’s with staff and other students
- Participants will be encouraged to attend all sessions to maximize the opportunity of achieving a first module on the Theology, Mission and Ministry, programme (level 4)
- The commitment for attendance will be Wednesdays from 9th June – 21st July and will include an optional Saturday for study skills support (17th July)
- All sessions will be online
- The fee for the UG Taster Course is £50