Share this article with your friends
Click on the links below to share this article on social media.
For general information about ministry in the Church of England and the vocation process please consult the Church of England website.
Anyone who is already in conversation with their Diocesan Director of Ordinands (DDO) about ordination in the Church of England is welcome at one of our Anglican Open Days. We invite you to discover what the Queen’s Foundation can offer, through its diverse life and its wide range of educational and formational programmes.
Every Open Day will include the opportunity for a one-to-one meeting with a tutor to discuss programme options for training.
Open Days in 2021-22
We're offering a mix of on-site and online Open Days. Simply enquire through the form at the bottom of this page, and we'll get back to you.
Open Day dates and timings
Open day dates for 2021-22 are as follows:
- Saturday 13th November 2021 - ON-SITE, 10am-2.30pm
- Monday evening 29th November 2021 - ONLINE, 7-9pm
- Saturday 22nd January 2022 - ONLINE, 10am-12noon
- Tuesday 1st February 2022 - ON-SITE, 2.30-6.30pm (with the opportunity to join a part of a lecture in the morning and/or the evening if you would like to)
- Saturday 5th March 2022 - ON-SITE, 10am-2.30pm
- Thursday evening 24th March 2022 - ONLINE, 7-9pm
- Saturday 7th May 2022 - ON-SITE, 10am-2.30pm - including an invitation to all those who have been to online open days to come and see the campus (bringing partners and families, if applicable)
Online open days will be on Zoom and will include a screen break.
Further dates may be added during the year.
If these dates are impossible for you, please contact our Anglican admissions team. Individual visits are usually possible, though you won't get the same 'feel' for the life of the college.
Two ways to attend
- You can attend an Open Day (whether online or on-site) as an enquirer, simply to find out more about what training at Queen's might look like for you; or,
- if you are already fairly confident that Queen's could be the right place for you, you can attend an Open Day as an applicant.
If you attend as an applicant, we will ask you to complete an application form giving details of potential ordination sponsorship category, length of training anticipated, whether full-time or part-time, and your educational background. This will help us talk to you in more detail at the Open Day about the programme we can offer you.
If you would like to attend an Anglican Open Day (whether as an enquirer or an applicant) please complete this form: